WHAT IS DATE COACHING?
Date coaching helps you successfully find love by identifying your strengths, and taking a close look at the barriers that impede you from bringing lasting love into your life. Maybe you had early family experiences that set the stage for choosing men who were bad for you (unavailable; controlling; self-absorbed). Maybe you’ve been told you that you’re “too independent”; “too focused on your career”; or had “unrealistic expectations”. It’s common to be strong and secure in other areas of life, but perplexed when it comes to love.
In the initial phase of coaching, we’ll get to know you - through an extensive questionnaire, personal interview, and some assessments that include your personality type, temperament, and relationship style. From there, you will a discover the narrative of your life story, and the way in which you made sense of your life experiences. We’ll look at both the positive and negative messages and beliefs you tell yourself, and your perspective/attitudes about life. Not only does it give us insight into your choice in partners, it enables us to create a model of the great guy you’ve been looking for, and passing up.
Next – a plan. We’ll help you formulate key goals and insights so you can re-write your story and begin changing course. Using my proprietary Brain Body Action® model (BBA®) we will change your focus from having a negative bias in your brain to bring about a mindset with more optimism; flexibility, and openness to possibility. You will approach life and dates differently, using what we know about how the BRAIN & BODY work together, and the ACTION* steps that pull it all together. Action may be movement-related, or calming yourself before a date using guided imagery.
What exactly are the challenges that can hold us back from finding love?
Women often share that they need support with:
- Understanding what men want and how they think about dating, intimacy and courtship
- Flirting and all that goes into it / being approachable when he flirts
- How to dress for your body type and shape to attract a man
- Learning how to do online dating successfully (yes, it can and does work)
- Regaining your self-confidence to take charge of your love life
- How to assess a date to determine if he has what it takes to be a potential partner
- Understanding how to stay safe on a date and the right timing to invite a man into your home
And for men, they often need help with:
- How to court a woman so she sees you as her one and only
- How to play to your strengths so you feel confident pursuing a woman on a date
- How to approach a woman without letting your insecurities take over
- How to dress for your body type so women find you handsome and attractive
- Letting go of any insecurities around your financial future and your ability to provide for a potential mate
- The right time to bring sex and intimacy into a relationship
Most of us get very anxious before a first date but we have to remember that the only purpose of a first date is to get a second date (unless you saw red flags everywhere using my partner potential rating technique). That's it. You will bring your know-how of being a great date, while at the same time taking charge of determining whether this is someone you want to see again. So relax and enjoy the experience. It's not about is he or she the one you want to marry.
Now that you're clear it isn't about marrying this person you're meeting on a first date you can breathe a deep sigh of relief, right? Listen, we can all know something in our head, but worry anyway. Date coaching can help you ease the stress of what to expect on a first date so you can be your very best self (which translates into the most attractive version of yourself) on the date. Ultimately, it's about feeling empowered. When we worry, we get anxious and we get desperate. My role as your date coach is to help you become more confident and enjoy yourself. And if you are 35+ and REALLY want to get married I have a plan for that, too!
To learn more about any of the services offered, please click here to visit my contact page to send me a private message so we can connect.