Is Date Coaching Right For You?
You haven't found the guy you're dreaming of, but he IS out there. If you haven't found him, and keep doing the same things over and over that don't work... you never will.
Finding a lasting, authentically loving relationship takes perseverance and a plan. If these are some of your frustrations then this talk is for you:
- "They all want younger women."
- "We had a great time, then didn't call back!"
- "He runs hot and cold, and it drives me crazy."
- "All the good ones are taken."
- "I'm not willing to settle."
- "I'm too busy to have a relationship."
- "If I find someone I'm attracted to, he usually isn't attracted to me."
- "I have a tough time believing that a man won't leave me."
- "The men I've met are jerks."
- "I go out all the time, but nothing happens."
- "I want to meet someone the natural way. If it's meant to be it will happen."
- "Online dating isn't for me. You don't know who you're meeting; it's not safe."
- "It's hard to meet a man who fits my standards. I'm used to a certain way of life."
- "A lot of men don't want someone with a few extra pounds."
- "Most men want sex right away, and don't even want to get to know you first."
- What date coaching is and how it will help you
- What we actually do in coaching
- Why the relationship with your coach is so pivotal
- 3 simple secrets to get you going
- 5 of the top reasons men don't call back (and how to fix it)
Led by: Sue Mandel, Ph.D., LMFT, Psychologist and Certified Dating Coach
Dates: Wednesday, September 27th and Wednesday October 4th
Time: 7 - 8:30 pm
Free parking in the building off of Libbit Ave.