1-Day Workshop: Online Dating Profile Makeover
There are approximately 40,000,000 adults dating online. How will the right person find you?
First impressions are everything, and the decision to click on a profile is made in less than 3 seconds. A great primary photo often determines whether your profile is read, and it MUST be "click-worthy". Your profile and photos (+ user name) is your personal calling card, and needs to be exceptional for the right people to take a second look.
A stand-out dating profile and photos is essential!
What to expect from this workshop:
Connect with him:
- Write a stand-out narrative: About Me and My Ideal Partner
- Bring your current one and I will help you edit it
- Guys have a short attention span for profiles... have just the right length to keep interest
- Know the buzz words and phrases to say AWAY from!
- Paint a picture of yourself rather than just describe
Connect with the camera:
- Know EXACTLY what kind of photos attract high-quality men
- Make a captivating first impression
- Find your best look for the camera - the right clothes, hair, and makeup, and ATTITUDE
- What are the merits of professional photos - do you really need them?
Led by Sue Mandel, PhD, LMFT, Love & Dating Strategist, Professional Life Coach
Dates: Saturday July 14th
Time: 11am - 4pm
Location: 16311 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1050, Encino, CA 91436 (N/W corner Libbit Ave/Ventura Blvd)
BRING all photos for feedback that you want to consider for your profile //
BRING a print-out of all profiles you have posted
FREE parking in the building--enter on Libbit Ave.